Fender instruments is one of the leading manufacturers of guitars, ukuleles, basses, amplifiers and other equipment such as cases, stands and pedals to name a few. It was designed in the 1950’s by Leo Fender and because of its successful design, it has not been changed for the last 60 years. Fender has contributed to the music landscape and has helped transform so many genres from rock, country, R&B, and pop. The fender Stratocaster is considered the most popular product in their catalogue, however, there are so many options available to musicians. Check out Fender’s promo video below to hear artists testimonials 👇
My Experience with Fender
I have been passionate about music my entire life and I have been playing the acoustic guitar since I was about 16 years old. I’ve always been interested in switching to an electric guitar to improve my musical abilities and to be able to do slick guitar solos. I recently purchased a fender squier affinity Stratocaster in light green with a small amp. Before purchasing, on the website, it displayed audio file examples showing the customer how the guitar would sound when playing various genres such as blues, funk, fuzzline, hazey and rock. It arrived within a week and I was so excited to try it out.
My first mission was to learn the guitar solo from Sultans of Swing by Dire Straits. This will probably take me a couple of weeks though as I need to learn all of the guitar scales and bar chords. I was going to learn myself through YouTube tutorials, however, as a customer of Fenders, I got three free guitar lessons because I purchased from them.
Fender’s instagram account also posts weekly guitar techniques by music professionals and artists to help people who are trying to learn. They have a great online presence which really helped me with choosing my guitar and the guitar lessons they post online also contributed to my purchase decision.
Key Takeaways from my experience with Fender
- There is a positive customer journey experience as the site is user friendly and offers high quality customer service to help you make a decision to purchase the product.
- Offering customers incentives such as free guitar lessons is a nice touch which definitely contributes to their brand identity.
- They also have an app that customers can sign up to receive guitar lessons once their free lessons have been used up. You can check out the app here
- Their active online presence is very customer centric offering weekly video tutorials on different guitar techniques by industry experts. They also post a broad range of their products on Instagram which furthers their exposure.
- Overall, I’ve had a really positive experience purchasing from Fender and I highly recommend them to any new musicians looking to buy their first guitar or professional musicians, if you have not checked them out, it’s definitely worth it!
My New Fender ♡
Beginners Tutorial From Fender
Check out Fender’s socials 👇